title: Chopsticks (sorry, could not think of a better title)
warnings: 752 words of Eames getting rained on, at-home banter, and a blowjob. not sure how else to warn for that other than as PWP, LOL.
disclaimer: I don't own the original story or the characters. Not making any profit, just playing in the sandbox.
summary: a fill for this prompt
. Hope this was what the OP had in mind.Chopsticks, at my journal
Title: You Give Me the Sweetest Taboo
Word Count: 583
Disclaimer: Oh god, I don't own them, if I did this would be going on live in my bedroom right now, instead of writing PWP for fun.
A/N: Okay, I've never been a fan of gender!swap until THIS fandom, and I've been in a lot of fandoms! The fact that it's canon just does it for me. And for Arthur, too. This fic? Is almost 600 words of smut, with no plot to speak of. It's Arthur enjoying Eames as a woman, in a very porny way. Title snagged from the Sade song, Sweetest Taboo.( You give me, you're giving me the sweetest tabooCollapse )
Hello all! I am oceansex
,YOUR NEW COMM ADMIN!
Ahem, sorry about the sparkle text. I'm just a little ~excited~. The lovely maintainer owe
has allowed me to moderate in her place, and my first mission for this comm: TAGS!
I know several people, including myself, have wanted them, and I've added the bare minimum (ratings, type of submission, authors) using the deancastiel
system as a guideline. Tag creation is limited to moderators (ie. me), but all members can add pre-existing tags to new and old entries. It's going to take a long
time to go back through all 1000+ (HOLY CRAP, YOU GUYS) posts on the comm and tag them all, so I'd like to ask you all to help out and tag YOUR OWN posts with type and rating (if applicable) and author tag. If what you wrote/drew was a response for a kink meme prompt, there is also a tag for that!
Now, about the author tags. Using the deancastiel
comm as an example, I have added 28 author tags. If your username starts with A, you use the 'authors: a' tag. There's a tag for all 26 letters, an underscore, and numbers. For now, please use these as you make posts or as you go back and tag old posts. But! If you have posted at least 3 times to this comm, comment here with links to them and I will make you your own author tag
. I know this is pretty time consuming, but it'll help to organize our comm better. Even if you don't feel like going back and doing this, I will be doing it myself (slowly but surely), but if you'd like it done faster, please do so yourself.
ALSO! Like I said above, I've only added basic tags
. Feel free to suggest more if you think they're needed! I didn't add genre tags, but if you think the comm should use them, please let me know! I did not and probably will not add character or pairing tags, though, because this is the EAMES/ARTHUR comm, and the pairing should be obvious. Secondary characters/pairings do not necessarily need tags, but if there is a huge demand for them, I will reconsider.
Once again: if you have posted at least 3 times to this comm, comment here with links to them and I will make you your own author tag
. This applies if you've posted three fics, three icon batches, three art dumps, a mix of things (one fic, two icon batches) for a total of three, etc. This does not
apply, however, if you were just asking questions/starting discussions.
- Tags:!admin post, !comm discussion, !mod post, !suggestions, authors: #, authors: _, authors: a, authors: b, authors: c, authors: d, authors: e, authors: f, authors: g, authors: h, authors: i, authors: j, authors: k, authors: l, authors: m, authors: n, authors: o, authors: p, authors: q, authors: r, authors: s, authors: t, authors: u, authors: v, authors: w, authors: x, authors: y, authors: z, genre: action/adventure, genre: angst, genre: au, genre: crack, genre: crossover, genre: dark/tragedy, genre: drama, genre: fluff/schmoop, genre: fusion, genre: gen, genre: h/c, genre: humor, genre: poetry, genre: post-movie, genre: pre-movie, genre: pre-slash, genre: pwp, genre: romance, genre: smut, genre: unrequited, prompt: kink meme, rating: g, rating: nc-17, rating: none, rating: pg, rating: pg-13, rating: r, type: discussion, type: fanart, type: fanfiction, type: fanmix, type: fanvid, type: ficmix, type: icons, type: manips, type: meta, type: other, type: picspam, type: podfic, type: poll, type: recs, type: request, type: rpf, type: wallpaper, type: web graphics, word count: 100 or less, word count: 1000-4999, word count: 10000-19999, word count: 101-999, word count: 20000 and up, word count: 5000-9999, word count: wip
Disclaimer: Not mine
1. Pick a character, pairing, or fandom you like.
2. Turn on your music player and put it on random/shuffle.
3. Write a drabble related to each song that plays. You only have the time frame of the song to finish the drabble; you start when the song starts, and stop when it’s over. No lingering afterwards!
4. Do ten of these, then post them.
( the music that we choose )
An Average Dream of youSummary:
(AU) Four mundane places Arthur and Eames (never) meet. For this
prompt at inception_kink. Warnings:
blood in #2, hinted domestic abuse in #2 Word count:
Arthur/Eamesthe laundromat, a free clinic, a high school library, the supermarket, an airport
Word Count: 2772
Warnings: Contains Arthur/Eames h/c sexytimes, some language.
Summary: Based off of the prompt I answered on inception_kink that read, "Arthur is heading somewhere by himself when Non, Je Regrette Rien comes on. Cue hiding himself in a small space, compulsively rolling his die, traumatic "Ho shit, is this reality?! Is someone trying to wake me up?" and then, you know, when he realizes it is, it's more of "Ho shit, reality is so fickle. One day it might collapse like that."
Disclaimer: Sadly Inception belongs to Christopher Nolan.
Notes: Crossposted on inceptionfic and inception_slash and now, months later, eames_arthur
General Notes You may have seen this before way back when I posted it on the other two communities, but maybe not. It was my first Eames/Arthur fic.
link to the fic: http://saltagain.livejournal.com/1296.html#cutid1
Title: A Bad Dream, 3/?
Summary: They're not trying hard enough and Eames is about to break all over again.
Warnings: Noncon, dubcon, violence, various things in that vein
Author's Note: Finally new chapter! And oh my God, guys, it's getting all kinds of dark up in here. Like, I don't even know. Viewer discretion advised.
This is a continuation of the Broken Toy
series. PART ONE
. PART TWO